Over 20,000 tests run to generate robust data generated by third-party experts.
- Sample volume as low as 20µl
- Preserved or fresh whole blood and plasma
- Low sample volume (20µl) enables serial measurements on small animals
Novel Biomarker Identification
- Example: Identification of the polyhedracyte signal which identifies the morphologic change in the erythrocyte due to stresses applied to it in clot contraction
- Minimal sample preparation
- Results in 2 to 30 minutes
- Reproducibility and precision enhanced by a solid state detector
- Computer-guided operation
- Internal emperature control
- Onboard QC monitors all major functions
Novel Oral Anti-Coagulants (NOACS)
- Ability to detect NOACS to develop new assays for monitoring in ways currently unavailable
Cines, D. B., Lebedeva, T., Nagaswami, C., et. al. (2014). Clot contraction: compression of erythrocytes into tightly packed polyhedra and redistribution of platelets and fibrin. Blood,123(10), 1596-1603.
Skewis, L. R., Lebedeva, T., Papkov, V., et. al. (2014). T2 magnetic resonance: a diagnostic platform for studying integrated hemostasis in whole blood—proof of concept.Clinical chemistry, 60(9), 1174-1182.
Husseinzadeh, H., Cuker, A., Lebedeva, T., Lambert, M. P., et al. T2MR® Platelet Analysis Enables Fast and Accurate Diagnosis of Qualitative Platelet Disorders in Microliter Volumes of Whole Blood. Poster Presentation THSNA 2016.