The FDA-cleared T2Dx® Instrument is a fully automated, walk away, clinical multiplex benchtop diagnostic system capable of running tests directly from whole blood.
- Rapid results: Species-specific results in 3 to 5 hours with no up-front sample preparation.
- Easy to operate: Fully automated system with minimal hands-on time; a sample tube and a reagent tray snap onto a cartridge, which is then inserted into the instrument.
- Performs with 4 mL whole blood: No blood culture is required to receive T2 identification results for targeted pathogens.
- Random access: 7 individual, random access drawers can be loaded at any time. No batching is required.
- Simple user interface: User-friendly touchscreen display provides step-by-step text and illustrative prompts that guide the operator to load a sample, all in 10 minutes or less.
- One instrument, multiple tests: The T2Dx Instrument runs the FDA-cleared T2Bacteria and T2Candida Panels as well as the T2SARS-CoV-2 Panel, which was awarded Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) by the FDA.
The T2Dx Instrument serves nearly 200 hospitals worldwide and is powered by T2 Magnetic Resonance (T2MR®) technology.
Contact us to request a demo of the T2Dx Instrument!